Klondike Solitaire is a solitaire game that has been around for a long time. It is easy to learn but a very challenging game. The object of this game is to build a complete set of cards in ascending order without going over the top or running out of room at the bottom. The most common way to win in this game is by building up all face-up cards into sequences and sequences into rows, columns, and foundations. The game takes place over several deals, with each turn consisting of two phases:
Draw phase: All players draw one or more cards from the stock and place them face down in front of themselves.
Play phase: During this phase, players may lay down cards onto the tableau, build up piles by adding or removing cards from those already present, or use special abilities to perform other actions such as moving cards to other tableaus or removing unwanted cards from their hands.
Features of Klondike Solitaire
- A classic Solitaire game with a quick game and also four levels of difficulty
- Beautiful graphics and also sound effects
- Completely free to play and download
- Free daily rewards, which players can collect by playing the game
- The cards are drawn randomly.
- No need to worry about card selection.
- The game also has a tutorial to help you learn how to play the game.
The goal of this free Solitaire game
The goal is simple: move all cards to their rightful places using the board’s four corners. You can drag any card you want, but it must be adjacent to the corner where it belongs. It has no special rules or cards, so that you can learn independently with practice. The game was popularized by Parker Brothers and has made its way onto computers and smartphones, making it more accessible than ever before. You can also download card games from Google Play Store with limited features.
You may like these related Card Games for Android
How many cards can I have in hand?
If you try to put more than nine cards in a single hand, the game will tell you that it has reached its maximum capacity and will not allow you to play any more cards.
What are the rules of Klondike Solitaire?
- You must move at least one card from each pile to its foundation pile.
- You cannot move or remove any card from its original position.
- You cannot end your turn by drawing new cards.